Subjectpull request: bluetooth-next 2011-11-09
Hi John,

105 patches for the -next release! Yeah, I know that it is too much, but I got
all these patches in the last 3 or 4 weeks. Seems we are going to have one of
the busiest release for Bluetooth that I can remember.

So here we have the took off of the Bluetooth High Speed implementation,
patches from both Mat Martineau and Andrei Emeltchenko. Prioritization support
for L2CAP channels by Luiz Augusto von Dentz. Many management fixes from Johan
Hedberg. The rest are mostly fixes and clean ups.

Unfortunately there a conflict between my bluetoot-next tree and wireless (and
the bluetooth tree as weel) and I can fix it because bluetooth-next is far
behind wireless at this moment, but once you merge this, I'll merge back
wireless-next and solve this and send a new pull resquest. It's a trivial
conflict actually.

Please pull, or let me know any problems or concerns.

Ah, do you want pgp signed pull requests from me? I think the kernel.org git
url is enough to prove that you are pulling from me.

Gustavo

The following changes since commit ae2772b313b98a14f69b5bc67135c9fee48771be:

mac80211: allow frame aggregation for mesh (2011-11-08 15:55:27 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/padovan/bluetooth-next master

Andre Guedes (3):
Bluetooth: Create hci_do_inquiry()
Bluetooth: Create hci_cancel_inquiry()
Bluetooth: Periodic Inquiry and Discovery

Andrei Emeltchenko (33):
Bluetooth: EFS: l2cap extended feature mask update
Bluetooth: EFS: add enable_hs kernel param
Bluetooth: convert flushable variable to flag in l2cap chan
Bluetooth: convert force_reliable variable to flag in l2cap chan
Bluetooth: convert force_active variable to flag in l2cap chan
Bluetooth: convert role_switch variable to flag in l2cap chan
Bluetooth: clean up spaces in L2CAP header
Bluetooth: EWS: extended window size option support
Bluetooth: EWS: adds ext control field bit mask
Bluetooth: EWS: rewrite handling Supervisory (S) bits
Bluetooth: EWS: rewrite handling SAR bits
Bluetooth: EWS: rewrite reqseq calculation
Bluetooth: EWS: rewrite L2CAP ERTM txseq calculation
Bluetooth: EWS: rewrite check frame type function
Bluetooth: EWS: rewrite handling FINAL (F) bit
Bluetooth: EWS: rewrite handling POLL (P) bit
Bluetooth: EWS: recalculate L2CAP header size
Bluetooth: EWS: define L2CAP header sizes
Bluetooth: EFS: definitions and headers
Bluetooth: EFS: assign default values in chan add
Bluetooth: EFS: add efs option in L2CAP conf req
Bluetooth: AMP: read local amp info HCI command
Bluetooth: EWS: handling different Control fields
Bluetooth: EWS: support extended seq numbers
Bluetooth: EWS: remove magic numbers in l2cap
Bluetooth: EWS: fix max_pdu calculation
Bluetooth: EFS: parse L2CAP config request
Bluetooth: EFS: implement L2CAP config pending state
Bluetooth: remove magic offset and size
Bluetooth: correct debug output
Bluetooth: Initialize tx_win_max for fixed channel
Bluetooth: Define HCI reasons instead of magic number
Bluetooth: EFS: parse L2CAP config response

David Herrmann (13):
Bluetooth: hidp: Stop I/O on shutdown
Bluetooth: Fix hci core device initialization
Bluetooth: Rename sysfs un/register to add/del
Bluetooth: Forward errors from hci_register_dev
Bluetooth: Return proper error codes on rfcomm tty init
Bluetooth: Replace rfcomm tty tasklet by workqueue
Bluetooth: Ignore hci_unregister_dev return value
Bluetooth: Make hci_unregister_dev return void
Bluetooth: ath3k: Use GFP_KERNEL instead of GFP_ATOMIC
Bluetooth: bcm203x: Fix race condition on disconnect
Bluetooth: bcm203x: Use GFP_KERNEL in workqueue
Bluetooth: bfusb: Fix error path on firmware load
Bluetooth: hidp: Fix module reference cleanup

Gustavo F. Padovan (16):
Bluetooth: use list_for_each_entry() in hidp
Bluetooth: prioritize the interrupt channel in hidp
Bluetooth: Trasmit interrupt channel messages first
Bluetooth: Fix input device registration
Bluetooth: Remove wrong error check
Bluetooth: Uses test_and_clear_bit() when possible
Bluetooth: Delay session allocation in hidp
Bluetooth: Rename hidp_find_connection()
Bluetooth: Fix permission of enable_le param
Bluetooth: return proper error if sock_queue_rcv_skb() fails
Bluetooth: Add missing cmd_status() in mgmt
Bluetooth: Use list_for_each_entry() in mgmt
Bluetooth: Fix mgmt interaction with userspace
Bluetooth: Fix missing cmd_status in mgmt
Bluetooth: small styles clean ups to l2cap_core.c
Bluetooth: Fix hidp_get_connection()

Johan Hedberg (17):
Bluetooth: Fix command complete/status for discovery commands
Bluetooth: Set HCI_MGMT flag only in read_controller_info
Bluetooth: Fix mgmt response when adapter goes down or is removed
Bluetooth: Clean up logic in hci_cc_write_scan_enable
Bluetooth: Add timeout field to mgmt_set_discoverable
Bluetooth: Fix mgmt response when HCI_Write_Scan_Enable fails
Bluetooth: Convert power off mechanism to use delayed_work
Bluetooth: Remove redundant code from mgmt_block & mgmt_unblock
Bluetooth: Fix response for mgmt_start_discovery when powered off
Bluetooth: Update link key mgmt APIs to match latest spec.
Bluetooth: Add address type fields to mgmt messages that need them
Bluetooth: Pass full hci_dev struct to mgmt callbacks
Bluetooth: Move pending management command list into struct hci_dev
Bluetooth: Add missing hci_dev locking when calling mgmt functions
Bluetooth: Fix cancel_delayed_work_sync usage with locks
Bluetooth: Fix consistency with u16 integer type in mgmt pending_cmd
Bluetooth: Remove redundant hci_dev comparisons in mgmt lookups

Luiz Augusto von Dentz (7):
Bluetooth: replace list_for_each with list_for_each_entry whenever possible
Bluetooth: set skbuffer priority based on L2CAP socket priority
Bluetooth: make use sk_priority to priritize RFCOMM packets
Bluetooth: prioritizing data over HCI
Bluetooth: handle priority change within quote
Bluetooth: recalculate priorities when channels are starving
Bluetooth: use buffer priority to mark URB_ISO_ASAP flag

Mat Martineau (9):
Bluetooth: Add BT_CHANNEL_POLICY socket option
Bluetooth: Change scope of the enable_hs module parameter
Bluetooth: Add channel policy to getsockopt/setsockopt
Bluetooth: Add AMP-related data and structures for channel signals
Bluetooth: Add signal handlers for channel creation
Bluetooth: Add definitions for L2CAP fixed channels
Bluetooth: Use symbolic values for the fixed channel map
Bluetooth: Add signal handlers for channel moves
Bluetooth: Guarantee BR-EDR device will be registered as hci0

Paul Bolle (2):
Bluetooth: btusb: also be quiet when suspending
Bluetooth: btusb: hide more usb_submit_urb errors

Paul Fertser (1):
Bluetooth: ath3k: output firmware filename when request_firmware failed

Peter Hurley (1):
Bluetooth: hidp: safely acquire hci connection

Szymon Janc (3):
Bluetooth: rfcomm: Fix sleep in invalid context in rfcomm_security_cfm
Bluetooth: Increase HCI reset timeout in hci_dev_do_close
Bluetooth: Add debug print to l2cap_chan_create

drivers/bluetooth/ath3k.c | 19 +-
drivers/bluetooth/bcm203x.c | 12 +-
drivers/bluetooth/bfusb.c | 17 +-
drivers/bluetooth/bluecard_cs.c | 4 +-
drivers/bluetooth/bt3c_cs.c | 4 +-
drivers/bluetooth/btuart_cs.c | 4 +-
drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c | 16 +-
drivers/bluetooth/dtl1_cs.c | 4 +-
drivers/bluetooth/hci_vhci.c | 5 +-
include/net/bluetooth/bluetooth.h | 29 ++-
include/net/bluetooth/hci.h | 22 +
include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h | 136 ++++--
include/net/bluetooth/l2cap.h | 409 ++++++++++++++---
include/net/bluetooth/mgmt.h | 47 +-
include/net/bluetooth/rfcomm.h | 1 +
net/bluetooth/bnep/core.c | 13 +-
net/bluetooth/cmtp/core.c | 13 +-
net/bluetooth/hci_conn.c | 69 +++-
net/bluetooth/hci_core.c | 401 ++++++++++++----
net/bluetooth/hci_event.c | 221 ++++++----
net/bluetooth/hci_sysfs.c | 40 +-
net/bluetooth/hidp/core.c | 157 ++++---
net/bluetooth/l2cap_core.c | 947 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
net/bluetooth/l2cap_sock.c | 90 +++-
net/bluetooth/mgmt.c | 502 +++++++++++---------
net/bluetooth/rfcomm/core.c | 74 ++-
net/bluetooth/rfcomm/sock.c | 2 +
net/bluetooth/rfcomm/tty.c | 45 +-
net/bluetooth/smp.c | 3 +-

  Last update: 2011-11-09 16:15    [W:0.050 / U:0.048 seconds]