SubjectRE: Adding USB charge current property in the Linux Battery core
Date

This means that we need to modify the function usb_gadget_vbus_draw()
to add a call like blocking_notifier_call_chain() but will this be fine with
the usb gadget driver maintainers?

> Charger driver should 'subscribe' to transceiver notifications and
> use the mA argument to reconfigure charging.
>
> --
> balbi

  Last update: 2011-11-09 13:15    [W:0.057 / U:0.056 seconds]