    Subject[RFC 0/8] Initial DT clock bindings
    Date
    Hey all, here is an initial implementation of the DT clock bindings
    with the versatile platform modified to use them. I'm fairly happy
    with how this has turned out, although I'll probably roll the clock
    lookup stuff directly into drivers/clk/clkdev.c which will simplify
    things a bit. Please take a look and comment.

    You'll also notice that I've started adding selftests to the
    devicetree code, which turned out to be pretty useful for debugging.
    I think I want to do this for a lot of the dt infrastructure.

    The first 5 patches are probably pretty close to ready to be merged,
    the last 3 I expect to still need work.

    g.

      Last update: 2011-11-09 02:27    [W:0.041 / U:63.748 seconds]