Subject[ANNOUNCE] 3.1.0-ck1
Date
These are patches designed to improve system responsiveness and interactivity
with specific emphasis on the desktop, but suitable to any commodity hardware
workload.

As it may take some time to get a kernel.org account, I have started hosting
these patches exclusively on my site for now.

Apply to 3.1.x:
http://ck.kolivas.org/patches/3.0/3.1/3.1.0-ck1/patch-3.1.0-ck1.bz2

Broken out tarball:
http://ck.kolivas.org/patches/3.0/3.1/3.1.0-ck1/3.1.0-ck1-broken-out.tar.bz2

Discrete patches:
http://ck.kolivas.org/patches/3.0/3.1/3.1.0-ck1/patches/

BFS by itself:
http://ck.kolivas.org/patches/bfs/

Web:
http://kernel.kolivas.org

Code blog when I feel like it:
http://ck-hack.blogspot.com/

Each discrete patch usually contains a brief description of what it does at
the top of the patch itself.

Full patchlist:

3.1-sched-bfs-414.patch
sched-add-above-background-load-function.patch
mm-minimal_swappiness.patch
mm-enable_swaptoken_only_when_swap_full.patch
mm-drop_swap_cache_aggressively.patch
mm-kswapd_inherit_prio-1.patch
mm-background_scan.patch
mm-idleprio_prio-1.patch
mm-lru_cache_add_lru_tail-1.patch
mm-decrease_default_dirty_ratio.patch
kconfig-expose_vmsplit_option.patch
hz-default_1000.patch
hz-no_default_250.patch
hz-raise_max.patch
preempt-desktop-tune.patch
cpufreq-bfs_tweaks.patch
ck1-version.patch

This is mainly a resync with the linux-3.1 kernel apart from the minor
improvements and cleanups that were committed to the BFS CPU scheduler.

お楽しみ下さい
Please enjoy!

--
-ck