SubjectRe: Geode LX boot fails after x86 microcode revision change
On 11/22/2011 05:00 AM, Borislav Petkov wrote:

> Also, we might need the patches which sort extable at build time too,
> which are floating around lkml currently.
>
> Hmm...

Yes, with the extable set up at build time there isn't really any strong
reason why we couldn't take exceptions very early.

I am supposed to dredge up the perfect hash code I already have for this
(I'm away from work this and next week to deal with personal stuff, so
it might be a bit slow.)

-hpa

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans