SubjectRe: iwlagn: memory corruption with WPA enterprise
Hi,

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 04:01:05PM +0100, Tomáš Janoušek wrote:
> Could you please elaborate on that thing with enabling IOMMU? The only thing I
> know about IOMMU is that it is somehow related to VT-d (passing whole PCI
> devices to virtual guests), and that I have to pass intel_iommu=off to kernel
> command line, otherwise the machine doesn't even boot. Is that a problem?
Yes. That mean iommu software or hardware is broken on your system.

I have no other ideas how to track this down. I think now, this is
a firwmare issue. BTW, you suspected that from very beginning :-)
This could be also a driver issue, but AFAICT programing DMA do not
differ on 6205 from other devices, so bug in firmware is much more
probable reason of corruption.

Stanislaw