SubjectRe: Is a dump of the old bugzilla.kernel.org available?
John 'Warthog9' Hawley wrote:

> It's not back up for a number of reasons, the biggest is that the
> hardware that needs to be in place to get the dynamic web stuff from
> kernel.org (wikis, bugzilla, kernel oops, etc) up and running, isn't in
> place yet. Right now I don't have an absolutely solid ETA on that, but
> I will try and let people know once I do.
>
> I've gotten the wikis up in a read-only form, but I don't have so easy a
> way to do that with bugzilla.

Thanks.

The only ways I know of to mine data from a bugzilla instance are to
make a database dump[1] or to use the XML that the CGI scripts spit
out[2]. So I fear I can't help much.

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:Move_Installation
[2] e.g., http://www.roundup-tracker.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/ImportingFromBugzilla

  Last update: 2011-11-12 02:15    [W:0.069 / U:0.024 seconds]