SubjectRe: Additional virtio-mmio spec changes
Date
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 13:01:39 +0000, Pawel Moll <pawel.moll@arm.com> wrote:
> Hi Rusty,
>
> Peter (on Cc) got the qemu implementation up and running (thanks!) and
> provided some useful feedback regarding the spec. To make the long story
> short, this is what came out of the discussion (feel free to correct me
> at any point, Peter ;-):

OK, I applied them manually. One of the pains of using LyX is that you
need to turn change tracking on before making changes (I really like to
produce change-tracking versions of new spec releases).

> Of course those changes are not critical so can easily wait till the
> next release. Peter also mentioned that he didn't like the "Num" in
> "QueueNum" register name and would rather see it called "QueueSize". I
> have no strong opinions either way and can provide patches to both the
> spec and the driver (and header) to change it. Any thoughts?

Num isn't great, but Size might be misleading. I'd leave it...

Thanks,
Rusty.

  Last update: 2011-11-02 04:29    [W:0.038 / U:3.196 seconds]