    SubjectIssue with core dump
    Dear all,

    I am running a multithreaded application. So consider a global
    variable x which is used by a, b and c thread.

    In thread 'a' do abnormal operation(invalid memory access) and kernel
    send signal kill to it. In the mean time Thread 'b' and Thread 'c'
    got schedule and update
    the variable x. when I got the core file, variable x got updated, and
    I am not getting actual value that is present at time of crash of
    thread a.
    But In core file I got updated value of x. I want In core file exact
    the same memory status as it at time of abnormal operation(invalid
    memory access)

    Is there any solution for such problem. ?

    I want in core dump the same status of memory as at time of abnormal
    operation(invalid memory access).

     \ /
      Last update: 2011-11-01 13:19    [W:0.018 / U:7.848 seconds]