    SubjectRe: status: establishing a PGP web of trust
    On Thu, Oct 06, 2011 at 07:05:01AM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
    > On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 4:04 AM, Adrian Bunk <> wrote:
    > > My main reason for regaining my account is that I heavily
    > > used my address for kernel development (just check the
    > > kernel history), and I was still getting emails to that.
    > >
    > > Assuming the addresses will not vanish, I need accepted
    > > credential for accessing that address.
    > As I understand things, the addresses will simply forward
    > to somewhere else from now on. There will be no active email hosting
    > on

    With the level of security now imposed I surely won't be allowed to set
    or change the address where emails are forwarded to without a trusted

    > josh

    "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
    Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed

     \ /
      Last update: 2011-10-06 13:23    [W:0.028 / U:88.836 seconds]