SubjectRe: Re: Re: BUG in kernel: Wrong Handling of USB HDD ’s in scsiglue(slave configure) and scsi/sd(sd read cache type)
From
Hi All,
Can anyone suggest what is the way ahead to detect the presence of
Write Cache in these kind of USB HDD and proceed accordingly by
assigning proper flushing method.
Please share some opinions on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Sahrawat