    SubjectRE: Hyper-V TODO file
    Date

    Greg, sometime back you checked in the changes to the TODO file reflecting
    that there are no outstanding vmbus related issues. What is the process now
    for getting the vmbus (and util) drivers out of staging. Let me know if there is
    something I can do to help this along. As you know, we had posted the network
    driver for public review a while ago (several months ago) and we have addressed
    all the review comments we got. Any guidance on what we should do next would be
    greatly appreciated.

    Regards,

    K. Y