    SubjectRe: Re: HT (Hyper Threading) aware process scheduling doesn't work as it should
    > On Oct 31, 2011, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh  wrote:
    >
    > On Sun, 30 Oct 2011, Artem S. Tashkinov wrote:
    > > > Please make sure both are set to 0. If they were not 0 at the time you
    > > > ran your tests, please retest and report back.
    > >
    > > That's 0 & 0 for me.
    >
    > How idle is your system during the test?

    load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

    As I've mentioned great many times I run this test on a completely idle system
    (i.e. I even `init 3` in advance to avoid any unexpected CPU usage spikes
    caused by unrelated processed).

    I have to insist that people conduct this test on their own without trusting my
    words. Probably there's something I overlook or don't fully understand but from
    what I see, there's a serious issue here (at least Microsoft XP and 7 work exactly
    the way I believe an OS should handle such a load).

    Artem

      Last update: 2011-10-31 10:43    [W:0.022 / U:123.424 seconds]