SubjectRe: [git patches] libata updates, GPG signed (but see admin notes)
On 10/31/2011 07:17 PM, david@lang.hm wrote:

> what IMAP servers have you used? I find that with a good IMAP server I
> can get away with _very_ little processing power in the client and get
> good performance (I still am using pine, but with a cyrus IMAP server)
>
> there are a bunch of IMAP servers out there that are horrible (and even
> more IMAP clients that are really doing POP and storing everything
> locally, just using the IMAP protocol)

Last I checked if you used pine against an IMAP server it did absolutely
no caching, in which case you're of course screwed.

I use IMAP on my phone, and with Thunderpants... I mean Thunderbird...
and it works quite nicely.

-hpa

  Last update: 2011-11-01 04:29    [W:0.356 / U:0.636 seconds]