SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] pinctrl subsystem creation
On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 12:11 PM, Linus Walleij
<linus.walleij@linaro.org> wrote:

> this is a new subsystem in a new git so given all the current
> GnuPG signing and hoopla the probability of this being rejected
> for one or another reason tends to one. But anyway, here goes:

Hmm. No problem. At least it's not some open git repo, and yes, I can
check your gpg key - although whether it's actually *yours* I don't
know, because I don't know the people who signed it ;)

But anyway, looks good.

Except I wonder why you even made that CONFIG_PINCTRL user-visible?
Any driver that uses the interface had better have a "select PINCTRL"
in it, so actually asking the user whether they want that subsystem
seems to be just annoying and pointless, no?

So I suspect it should just be made a "def_bool n"?

And I hope all these new lines will result in more deleted lines later...

Linus

  Last update: 2011-10-25 14:15    [W:0.030 / U:0.252 seconds]