    SubjectLinux 3.1
    As promised, the kernel summit has started, and Linux-3.1 is out. The
    (small) shortlog of changes since -rc10 are appended, we have mostly
    some sparc and networking changes, along with some radeon and intel
    iommu fixes (mostly for largepages and integrated graphics issues).
    Most people probably will not notice the changes.

    One big change from -rc10 is that there are tar-balls and patches, so
    if you aren't a git user (why?) you can download it now in a
    traditional format. On of the things to note is that the files are now
    signed by my gpg key, and it's the *uncompressed* version that the
    signature is for.

    And of course, this means that the merge window for 3.2 is open. I'll
    do some merging during the KS, but probably most when I get back home
    - but you can still send me the pull request, even if I may not
    necessarily pull it for a few days.

    NOTE! Because the -rc series was longer than usual, and as a result
    linux-next is bigger than usual, I'm going to be much more of a
    stickler for "has your patch series been in linux-next" than usual. If
    I get a big pull request for things that I can't find in my linux-next
    branch, I will simply not pull it - we have enough code that has gone
    through the proper channels as it is, and we don't need anything
    extra.

    Another thing worth mentioning is that I really want the pull request
    to be validated some way. With the small changes late in the -rc
    series, I could afford to spend the time to look at commits and try to
    verify them, but with the merge window (and the 11k commits or so that
    I saw pending in the last linux-next tree), that just isn't
    reasonable.

    So use git.kernel.org or some other host that I can trust is really you.

    Have fun,

    Linus

    ---

    Alasdair G Kergon (1):
    dm kcopyd: fix job_pool leak

    Alex Deucher (4):
    drm/radeon/kms/DCE4.1: fix dig encoder to transmitter mapping
    drm/radeon/kms/DCE4.1: ss is not supported on the internal pplls
    drm/radeon/kms/DCE4.1: fix Select_CrtcSource EncodeMode setting
    for DP bridges (v2)
    drm/radeon/kms/atom: fix handling of FB scratch indices

    Allen Kay (3):
    intel-iommu: fix return value of iommu_unmap() API
    intel-iommu: set iommu_superpage on VM domains to lowest common
    denominator
    intel-iommu: fix superpage support in pfn_to_dma_pte()

    Antonio Ospite (1):
    [media] videodev: fix a NULL pointer dereference in v4l2_device_release()

    Daniel Hellstrom (1):
    sparc32,leon: SRMMU MMU Table probe fix

    Daniel Suchy (1):
    ALSA: HDA: conexant support for Lenovo T520/W520

    David S. Miller (1):
    sparc: Avoid calling sigprocmask()

    David Woodhouse (2):
    intel-iommu: Workaround IOTLB hang on Ironlake GPU
    intel-iommu: Export a flag indicating that the IOMMU is used for iGFX.

    Domenico Andreoli (1):
    ARM: S3C24XX: Fix s3c24xx build errors if !CONFIG_PM

    Eric Dumazet (3):
    l2tp: fix a potential skb leak in l2tp_xmit_skb()
    pptp: fix skb leak in pptp_xmit()
    pptp: pptp_rcv_core() misses pskb_may_pull() call

    Florian Westphal (1):
    netfilter: nf_conntrack: fix event flooding in GRE protocol tracker

    Gao feng (1):
    netconsole: enable netconsole can make net_device refcnt incorrent

    Gerrit Renker (1):
    udplite: fast-path computation of checksum coverage

    Hans Schillstrom (1):
    IPVS netns shutdown/startup dead-lock

    Hugh Dickins (1):
    mm: fix race between mremap and removing migration entry

    Jean Delvare (1):
    hwmon: (w83627ehf) Fix negative 8-bit temperature values

    Jiri Pirko (1):
    tg3: negate USE_PHYLIB flag check

    KOVACS Krisztian (1):
    tproxy: copy transparent flag when creating a time wait

    Kjetil Oftedal (1):
    sparc: Add alignment flag to PCI expansion resources

    Linus Torvalds (1):
    Linux 3.1

    Marek Szyprowski (1):
    ARM: S5P: fix offset calculation on gpio-interrupt

    Matt Fleming (1):
    sparc: Use set_current_blocked()

    Matthew Daley (3):
    x25: Validate incoming call user data lengths
    x25: Handle undersized/fragmented skbs
    x25: Prevent skb overreads when checking call user data

    Mitsuo Hayasaka (1):
    bonding: use local function pointer of bond->recv_probe in
    bond_handle_frame

    Nick Bowler (1):
    crypto: ghash - Avoid null pointer dereference if no key is set

    Paul Moore (1):
    bluetooth: Properly clone LSM attributes to newly created child
    connections

    Peter Zijlstra (1):
    cputimer: Cure lock inversion

    Phil Edworthy (1):
    smsc911x: Add support for SMSC LAN89218

    Roland Dreier (2):
    intel-iommu: Fix AB-BA lockdep report
    MAINTAINERS: Update VT-d entry for drivers/pci -> drivers/iommu move

    Takashi Iwai (2):
    ALSA: hda - Add position_fix quirk for Dell Inspiron 1010
    x86: Fix S4 regression

    Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo (1):
    ehea: Change maintainer to me

    Thomas Hellstrom (1):
    ttm: Fix error-path using an uninitialized value

    Yan, Zheng (1):
    fib_rules: fix unresolved_rules counting

    françois romieu (1):
    r8169: fix driver shutdown WoL regression.

    hayeswang (1):
    r8169: fix wrong eee setting for rlt8111evl

    stephen hemminger (1):
    bridge: fix hang on removal of bridge via netlink