SubjectRe: Linux 3.1-rc10
On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 1:47 AM, Linus Torvalds
<> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 8:31 AM,  <> wrote:
>> Actually, the question was "Are there enough Linus cycles to do KS
>> and all the merges in 2 weeks?". ;)
> I think there will be.
> The kernel summit is only two days, and then I have another day of
> LinuxCon Europe, and basically a day of travel. So it's four days out
> of the 2 weeks, and I can actually do the time-consuming part of the
> merges while traveling (ie *looking* at them if I need to: the
> technical merge action itself is usually never the problem).
> Additionally, the first few days (which is KS/etc), I'll probably be
> merging mainly from people who have already got accounts because
> they got into the trust network early, so it's going to be slightly
> limited by the fact that it will invariably take some time to get the
> gpg signing and account setup a day or two.

Are you going to accept pull requests from remotes?

Like I'm getting close to can't be arsed wrt getting a a/c
again, and if freedesktop is good enough for pull reqs I might not

I am interested in the view that the hacking of has done one
thing which is you are now more conditions to pulling from misc places than previously. Maybe thats all the terrorists want