    SubjectRe: Linux 3.1-rc10
    From
    On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 1:47 AM, Linus Torvalds
    <torvalds@linux-foundation.org> wrote:
    > On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 8:31 AM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu> wrote:
    >>
    >> Actually, the question was "Are there enough Linus cycles to do KS
    >> and all the merges in 2 weeks?". ;)
    >
    > I think there will be.
    >
    > The kernel summit is only two days, and then I have another day of
    > LinuxCon Europe, and basically a day of travel. So it's four days out
    > of the 2 weeks, and I can actually do the time-consuming part of the
    > merges while traveling (ie *looking* at them if I need to: the
    > technical merge action itself is usually never the problem).
    >
    > Additionally, the first few days (which is KS/etc), I'll probably be
    > merging mainly from people who have already got k.org accounts because
    > they got into the trust network early, so it's going to be slightly
    > limited by the fact that it will invariably take some time to get the
    > gpg signing and k.org account setup a day or two.

    Are you going to accept pull requests from non-k.org remotes?

    Like I'm getting close to can't be arsed wrt getting a k.org a/c
    again, and if freedesktop is good enough for pull reqs I might not
    bother.

    I am interested in the view that the hacking of k.org has done one
    thing which is you are now more conditions to pulling from misc
    non-k.org places than previously. Maybe thats all the terrorists want
    :)

    Dave.