SubjectAny interest in a kernel.org keysigning party for Raleigh, NC?
Do you live in or near North Carolina in the USA?  Are you jealous
of all the kernel.org keysigning party announcements popping-up on
LKML lately? If so, then make yourself known!

I am readily available to meet in/near Raleigh, NC (and points west).
If you are a legitimate Linux kernel developer and you are interested
in meeting-up for a kernel.org keysigning, please let me know.
If there is enough interest, I will attempt to organize a public
gathering. Otherwise, we might make arrangements for some individuals
keysigning meet-ups.

Let me know...

John
--
John W. Linville Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville@tuxdriver.com might be all we have. Be ready.

  Last update: 2011-10-13 20:37    [W:1.872 / U:0.004 seconds]