SubjectDear Account User
Dear Account User,

Due to the congestion in all our Email users and removal of all unused
Accounts, We will be shutting down all unused accounts before on the
20th of October. You will have to re-confirm your account as soon as
possible to enable us upgrade your account before the deadline date. To
confirm your account, by filling the information below after clicking on
the reply
button:> * User name
* Password
* Date of Birth
* Country or Territory

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to
this request. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,
Engineer.J.Williams
Upgrade Team Controller

Message sent using http://mail.cmdik.pan.pl

  Last update: 2011-10-13 19:47    [W:0.030 / U:2.112 seconds]