SubjectTELUS MAIL BOX
Date
 We wish to announce to you we will be making some system maintenance on our TELUS Web mail account. During this process you might have login problems in signing into your TELUS Web mail account, but to prevent this you have to confirm your account immediately after you receive this notification.

> To confirm and to keep your TELUS web mail active during and after this process, please reply to this message with the below Web mail account information. Failure to do this might cause a permanent deactivation of your Web mail account from our data base to enable us create more spaces for the 2011 session.
>
> Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed data
>
> Send your Web mail account for confirmation stating:
>
> *Telus Login ID:
> * Password:
> * Date of Birth:
>
> Respond back as soon as email is received.

  Last update: 2011-10-13 13:21    [W:1.854 / U:0.420 seconds]