SubjectRe: [Patch] Increase USBFS Bulk Transfer size
From
On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 4:17 PM, Greg KH <gregkh@suse.de> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 02:36:59PM +0200, Markus Rechberger wrote:
>> We have 2 products which can perform better with increased Bulk transfers
>
> I don't believe you :)
>
> As stated before, this patch is not acceptable.  Please work to figure
> out the real reason for your device problems here, this is not the
> correct solution at all.

OK no device support for linux then. Windows and MacOSX are fine.

Let me know when you are in Berlin I can give you the device and you
can figure it out by yourself
I'm done with talking about those issues now since I spent too much
time on figuring out
how to get this device work. I guess after 3 years successfully
working with USBFS you can assume that I have
some experience with using this API. If Linux cannot offer support for
this not my fault.

Great achievement!

Markus