    SubjectRE: [v4 3/3] 3/3 spi: Cypress TTSP G3 SPI Device Driver
    Hi Dmitry,

    Thank you for the update. I will begin work on the protocol B and
    cleanup according to your findings. I appreciate your comments.

    Best regards,
    Kevin

    This message and any attachments may contain Cypress (or its
    subsidiaries) confidential information. If it has been received
    in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this
    message.

      Last update: 2011-01-21 23:17    [W:0.027 / U:0.348 seconds]