    SubjectAttribute Server and Client TODOs
    Hi Claudio, etc,

    We are starting to look at the adopted LE profiles, and it is becoming
    clear that Higher layer (Applications etc) server support will be needed
    for some of the significant use cases such as Proximity. Is anybody
    currently working on a D-Bus interface to the Attribute Server? I know
    there is nothing in code that has been up-streamed yet, but I was
    wondering if anyone has put some thought into what a D-Bus interface for
    the Attribute Server might look like?

    Also, one of my compatriots is telling me that she cannot get the GATT
    Client D-Bus interface to work. I don't know if this is a simple lack
    of Introspection Data (required by d-feet), or if there is a build or
    configuration parameter that needs to be setup. I have just been using
    the gatttool to run my tests, and not going through D-Bus. If anybody
    has been using D-Bus for GATT Client testing, I would be interested in
    finding out if there is some setup requirements that I am missing.

    Thanks for your time.

    --
    Brian Gix
    bgix@codeaurora.org

      Last update: 2011-01-21 20:41    [W:0.018 / U:64.472 seconds]