SubjectRe: [RFCv5 3/9] mm: cma: Added SysFS support

On Tue, 07 Sep 2010 08:08:18 +0200, Greg KH <greg@kroah.com> wrote:
> Yes, debugfs looks like a much better place for this.

I'll fix that in v6 then.

>>> Is a name field ever really going to be bigger than a page?

>> For numeric values you are right that snprintf() is a bit paranoid,
>> still I see no good reason why not to use it.

> Same goes for no good reason to use it :)

I somehow prefer to always use "safe" versions of the string manipulation
functions -- it's better to use it everywhere then to forget it in one
place. Call to sprintf() is translated to vsnprintf() anyway so there's
no performance gain.

--
Best regards, _ _
+----[mina86*mina86.com]---[mina86*jabber.org]----ooO--(_)--Ooo--