    SubjectRe: [Bisected Regression in 2.6.35] A full tmpfs filesystem causeshibernation to hang
    Date
    On Monday, September 06, 2010, KOSAKI Motohiro wrote:
    > > > ok, thanks. probably I've catched your point. please feel free to use my reviewed-by
    > > > for your fix.
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > In the meantime, though, I prepared a patch that should address the issue
    > > entirely. The patch is appended and if it looks good to you, I'd rather use it
    > > instead of the previous one (it is still untested).
    >
    > Yeah, this one looks nicer to me :)
    >
    > Thanks, rafael!

    OK, I'll put it into my linux-next branch, then.

    Probably, though, I should modify the changelog, because what it really does
    is to check if it makes sense to try to allocat from non-highmem pages, but it
    doesn't really prevent the OOM from occuring.

    Thanks,
    Rafael

      Last update: 2010-09-06 20:49    [W:4.312 / U:0.172 seconds]