    SubjectRe: [RESEND/PATCH 5/6] USB: musb-gadget: complete request only if data is transfered over

    On 15-09-2010 14:14, Ming Lei wrote:

    >>> how come ? we need to send ZLP before giving back the request.

    >> Well, look at the code ionce again. We need to send ZLP *after*
    >> request->actual == request->length, but as the check is inserted after the
    >> ZLP send, ZLP *may* be sent once the first DMA completes, not the last.

    > Yes, it is really a problem, as said by balbi. And the problem should be
    > in the check for zlp or the 'is_dma' condition.

    > But this patch is not addressed for the zlp problem, and is is only for
    > completing the request only if the data transfer in usb_request
    > is over, as explained before, right?

    I don't see why we should fix only this problem, while it's obvious tha
    the fix is incomplete and leaves the other problem exposed. Please recast the

    WBR, Sergei

     \ /
      Last update: 2010-09-15 12:23    [W:0.038 / U:3.632 seconds]