SubjectThe horror is over, but I deleted and forgot some lines - please help
Hello,

I git-synchronized linux kernel source but it failed to build. I
discovered that the problem is in sound/pci/hda/hda_codec.c . There was
some git specific line of text, so I just deleted it and some other two
lines. It failed again because one of the lines that I just deleted
contained trailing { brace, closing for statement as far as I remember.

Can somebody remind me what had I deleted at first? And how to spot such
situations in the future? I thought that I could write a script to
search and i.e. grep *.c files in the source to catch such coliding
places. But I don't know what should I search.

Reagrds,

Piotr Hosowicz

PS: With working sound ;-)

--