    SubjectRe: linux-next: build failure after merge of the final tree (scsi-post-merge tree related)
    On Mon, 2010-08-02 at 15:59 -0400, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
    > > >Yikes. Last minute change, eh?
    > >
    > > I do not know what you mean. The patches always had iscsi_boot_sysfs in
    > > the firmware dir. You mean this is a last minute change?
    >
    > Yes, this rename.

    > > >did you compile test it with the x86 native iBFT driver?
    > >
    > > Yes.
    >
    > Excellent. The patch does not look like it has changed at all, so:
    >
    > 1). Signed-off-by: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad@kernel.org>
    > for the removal from firmware/ibft, and
    > 2). Reviewed-by: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad@kernel.org> for the
    > the part that puts in drivers/scsi and will make it now under James'
    > mainternship.
    >
    > James,
    >
    > I've asked Linus to pull my iBFT tree before yours as there was this
    > dependency. Are you OK putting this patch in your tree, or would you prefer
    > that I expunge Mike's patch from mine?

    I can put this patch into my post merge tree. I suspect you having a
    post-post-merge tree (needed for the build problems) might be a bit
    overkill ...

    James

      Last update: 2010-08-02 22:17    [W:0.022 / U:177.792 seconds]