    SubjectRe: Query: Patches break with Microsoft exchange server.
    On 8/11/2010 3:41 PM, Valeo de Vries wrote:

    >> > Hi Guys
    >> >
    >> > The situation has changed now.
    >> > We are informed that SP2 is already in place in ST and mail client is not
    >> > doing any tampering.
    >> >
    >> > When i send a mail using git send-email then it receives fine on
    >> > outlook but on thunderbird, tabs are converted to spaces.
    >> >
    >> > This doesn't happen with every patch on thunderbird, but only a few.
    >> > And observation is that it happens only with big patches.
    >> > (more than 500 lines)
    >> >
    >> > Any idea, how to solve issue now on thunderbird??
    > You might be in luck:
    >
    > * Choose View – Toolbars to ensure that the formatting toolbar is visible,
    > then at the left of the formatting toolbar change Body Text to Preformat.
    > (lifted straight from Google)

    I couldn't find preformat. Is this same as plain text? If so i have tried it.
    I am not facing problem while writing mails from thunderbird but while receiving
    patches on thunderbird.

    PS: The problem stated in google is while writing mails.

    viresh.