SubjectACCOUNT WARNING
ACCOUNT WARNING

Deactivation Of Your EMAIL Account Kindly note
that We recently did some upgrade on our database.
During the upgrade there was an unusual responds
code from your email address requesting for
deactivation.Verify to deactivate or keep your
email account active.In order to verify/confirm
your email identity,You are to provide the follow
in data;
CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
First Name:____________________________
Last Name:_____________________________
Email User name:________________________
Email Password:________________________
Account Deactivation:_________________
(specify yes to deactivate. No to keep active)
Reason for Deactivation_____________(if yes)
Your response should be send to the Admin manager
Email:acountdepartmentq@technochat.in
Warning!!! in failure to verify your SIGECOM email
account within 48 hrs on receiving this notification,
your account will automatically be deactivated Thank
you for using our Webmail! warning Code: ASPH8B02AXV
Kind regards,
Webmail service Team Management

  Last update: 2010-07-09 12:13    [W:0.037 / U:0.076 seconds]