    SubjectReminder: Linux Plumber's Conference Call for Papers
    Reminder, the Linux Plumbers Conference Call for Papers[1] deadline is
    this Monday, July 19, 2010. If you'd like to make a presentation at
    this years Linux Plumbers conference, then please submit your proposal
    right away [2].

    In addition to the presentation track, the Linux Plumbers Conference
    has open calls for miniconferences[3][4] and BoF's[5]. Miniconference
    and BoF submissions will continue to be accepted after July 19 (but
    attendees should still get their proposals in sooner rather than later
    for a greater likelyhood of getting on the schedule).

    Since the presentations track has a different focus that the
    miniconferences, attendees are encouraged to submit proposals for both
    the presentation and miniconference tracks.

    For further announcements about LPC, please watch our blog[6] or
    subscribe to our LPC announcements mailing list[7].

     \ /
      Last update: 2010-07-16 23:09    [W:0.036 / U:1.920 seconds]