Subjectmvsas still has problems with 2.6.34
I've recently updated my server, and the mvsas driver included in
still causes my AOC-SASLP-MV8 card to completely lock up after mdraid starts
up on the devices. The machine is essentially in "production" so I can't do
a heck of a lot of testing on it anymore. The mvsas driver I got from Andy
Yan seems to be a little outdated, it fails to compile due to a missing
argument to sas_change_queue_depth, which I managed to fix, and I will try
testing. I hope it works.

At some point though I really hope this gets fixed. I'm still willing to help
test any new versions, just that I can't keep my box down for an extended

Thomas Fjellstrom