    Subject[patch 0/1] Apply segment size and segment boundary to integrity data
    While experimenting with the data integrity support in the Linux
    kernel, i found that the block layer integrity code can send integrity
    data segments for a request that do not adhere to the queue limits.
    The integrity data segment can be larger than queue_max_segment_size
    and the segment does not adhere to the queue_segment_boundary.

    It appears to me that the right way would be to apply the same
    restrictions that are in place for data segments also to integrity
    data segments. The patch works for my experiments and applies on top
    of the current Linux tree (2.6.35-rc5).

     \ /
      Last update: 2010-07-15 17:49    [W:0.025 / U:5.168 seconds]