    Subject4 -stable kernel review cycles starting
    First off, sorry for the long delay in the -stable kernel releases, they
    got pushed to the back-burner for other things recently ("Hey look, is
    that the sun finally here in the Pacific Northwest?")

    Please note that there are still a large number of patches that have
    been submitted to the -stable trees for inclusion, that I have not
    included yet. Do not worry, they are still in my queue, but due to the
    large number of patches that I already have queued up, I figured it was
    better to get what I have applied already out for a release and then
    work on catching up after this.

    If anyone has any questions about this, please let me know.

    thanks,

    greg k-h

      Last update: 2010-07-01 19:55    [W:4.017 / U:0.448 seconds]