SubjectSubmitting through GIT
From
If I wanted to submit MDB through GIT for testing or inclusion, how
would I do that, or am I even allowed to? MDB is small and modular
and I am almost finished with X86_64. It's also an assembler debugger
for us old dos heads. I guess the real question is if it ended up
there I'd have to be around to support it forever. No problem.

I don't want to hear "We have X number of debuggers" because Linux has
about 30 file systems, most of them useless and not used anymore, so
that old excuse doesn't fly. I use it all the time and I know a lot
of folks would like having a module they could just load and track
down field problems and unload when not needed without having to
rumage around for a NULL modem cable in some data center buried deep
underground.

Please Advise.

Jeff

OH LINUS KEEPER OF THE CODE SHOW MERCY ON THIS POOR SINNER WHO HAS
LEARNED FROM HIS ARROGANCE AND MISTAKES.

  Last update: 2010-06-09 05:55    [W:0.033 / U:0.404 seconds]