SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.35-rc2
On Sat, Jun 05, 2010 at 09:15:36PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> So -rc2 is out there, and hopefully fixes way more problems than it
> introduces.
>
> I'm slightly unhappy with its size - admittedly it's not nearly as big as
> rc2 was the last release cycle, but that was an unusually big -rc2. And I
> really hoped for a calmer release cycle this time.
>
> In fact, for once I'm going to enforce -rc3 being sane, because the
> upcoming week is the last week of school for my kids. And when the kids
> get out of school, I'm going be offline for a while. And as a result, I
> _really_ don't want to pull anything even half-way scary in the next week
> for -rc3.
>
> So any pull requests had better be obvious fixes only, and this time I'm
> not going to let things slide.

Hey Linus,

I am wondering what about git pull request that were sent before this
email but haven't been addressed yet? Specifically I am concerned
about: http://lkml.org/lkml/2010/6/2/301

It has been in the linux-next for months, and has gone through
reviews. Is there an outstanding issue that blocks the merge?

  Last update: 2010-06-07 18:41    [W:0.109 / U:1.164 seconds]