    SubjectRe: kernel BUG in iwl-agn-rs.c:2076, WAS: iwlagn + some accesspoint == hardlock
      Hi Reinette,

    BTW, this:
    Jun 3 12:05:43 localhost kernel: [174170.391756] iwlagn 0000:03:00.0:
    TX Power requested while scanning!
    happened even w/o toggling radio switch, so this seems not uniquely
    related to toggling the radio switch.