SubjectEmail Account Owner
Date
Attention: Account Owner,

This message is to this email account owner. mail Account owners. We are
currently upgrading our data base and E-mail account center. We are deleting
all our old email account to Create more space for new accounts.

This process we help us to fight against spam mails.To prevent your account
from closing you will have to update it so that we will know that it's a
Present used account.

Failure to summit your details, will render your email address in-active from
our database.

Note: You have to fill the form and click on reply to respond to this message.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
Email User-name : ......... .....
EMAIL Password : ...............
Date of Birth : ................
Country or Territory : .........

Thanks For Using our email Account.

Up-Grade Team
Department

  Last update: 2010-06-04 17:49    [W:0.042 / U:0.504 seconds]