SubjectRe: Btrfs: broken file system design (was Unbound(?) internal fragmentation in Btrfs)
Daniel J Blueman wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Edward Shishkin
> <edward.shishkin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Mat wrote:

> Wow...a small part of me says 'well said', on the basis that your
> assertions are true, but I do think there needs to be more
> constructivity in such critique; it is almost impossible to be a great
> engineer and a great academic at once in a time-pressured environment.

I find this is somehow off-topic, but:
For sure, it isn't impossible. History showed and present shows that
there are exceptions.
> If you can produce some specific and suggestions with code references,
> I'm sure we'll get some good discussion with potential to improve from
> where we are.
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel

Have fun
Christian Stroetmann

  Last update: 2010-06-18 20:15    [W:0.089 / U:0.444 seconds]