SubjectRe: kernel BUG in iwl-agn-rs.c:2076, WAS: iwlagn + some accesspoint == hardlock

Hi Reinette,

Thanks for your message.

Yes, you're right about the multiple bugs one thread thing.

Just today I got registered w/ the wireless ml because the
system just did not send me a registration message.

For the bug reports to be created it will take me some time.
I'll firstly report the main issue, the 2 other ones afterwards.
Would it be ok cross referencing i.e. to the log and such
between the reports?

Should I paste all the mail messages in separate report messages
(belonging to one bug report, of course) or should I paste some
links to the thread?

Cheers,

Nils

@John: Yes, you're right but the 2.6.33.4 tree which for me still