Subject:Re Hello
Date
Greetings from Japan

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found your listed in the Trade Centre Chambers of Commerce directory here in Japan,
I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business, I only pray at this time that your address is still valid.
I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf. The purpose of my contacting you is because my status would not permit me to
do this alone. When you reply this message, I will send you the full details and more information about myself and the funds. If interested, please
reply through my alternate Email: tomosandn@8u8.hk

Mr.Tomo Sand Nori
(Head of Account Dept, Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank,
Tokyo, Japan)

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans