SubjectRe: arch/tile
On 5/26/2010 10:05 AM, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
>> We have an outstanding enhancement request in our bug tracking system to
>> switch to using the Linux generic IRQs directly, and plan to implement
>> it prior to our next major release. But we haven't done it yet, and
>> this code, though somewhat crufty, is reasonably stable. I'm also not
>> the primary maintainer of this particular piece of code, so I'd rather
>> wait until that person frees up and have him do it, instead of trying to
>> hack it myself.
>>
> It should be rather straight forward and can be efficiently done
> with the handle_simple_irq() handler AFAICS. So I'd prefer to see
> that fixed befor the code gets merged.

OK, we have made changes to integrate to the Linux PERCPU IRQ mechanism,
which most closely matches what our interrupt layer did. You should see
it a bit later when I post the revised diffs.

Thanks!

--
Chris Metcalf, Tilera Corp.
http://www.tilera.com

  Last update: 2010-05-28 19:43    [W:0.046 / U:0.052 seconds]