    SubjectRe: Socket Direct Protocol: help (2)
    You are right - I missed it.

    Andrea, Please open a bug at bugzilla (https://bugs.openfabrics.org) -
    so that you will be notified as soon as I will fix SDP not use FMR if
    not supported.

    As to fastreg_mrs support - I don't know this mechanism. Do you mean FRWR?

    Thanks,
    Amir