SubjectRe: [git pull] drm request 3
> You can't unleash something like this on a userbase of this magnitude
> and then throw your hands up in the air and say "I'm not willing to
> support this in a reasonable way."

Not to belabour the obvious - they didn't. Linus ordered them to merge it.

> We're better than that.

If you consider the problem is with the Fedora kernel team decision to
merge it into Fedora in the first place, perhaps you should have an
internal Red Hat discussion about it with the people who made that
decision - who I suspect see it differently. Either way the Nouveau
developers don't control Fedora packaging policy, in fact the GPL licence
specially ensures the control is not theirs.

Alan

  Last update: 2010-03-05 17:03    [W:0.145 / U:4.116 seconds]