SubjectQuestions about SMP bootup control
Hi All:

I want to do some modification on the SMP architecture.

Purpose:
Only the first CPU is running the linux OS, while others do some private
services processing.

My solution:
In the end of the start_secondary() function, I try to schedu the slave
cpu to call my private endless loop instead of cpu_idle();

Result:
The system can NOT up, there is no interactive cli.

Question:
Is there some wrong with my modification or I go to the wrong way?

Thank you very much.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans