SubjectRe: mvsas panic
From
On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:24 PM, Srinivas Naga Venkatasatya
Pasagadugula - ERS, HCL Tech <satyasrinivasp@hcl.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Did you tried with latest mvsas patch submitted by me? If not try with attached patch and let me know if you have any issues.
> Note: Apply this patch on 2.6.32 kernels.

Thanks for the suggestion. Graham Reed also suggested I try your
patch. I glanced at the patch -- it seems fairly similar to patch 6/7
from Andy Yan from Nov 2009, although with some differences. I will
try both your patch and also Andy Yan's patch series (separately) and
see how it goes.

> --Srini.

... logs trimmed ...

  Last update: 2010-03-02 07:35    [W:0.202 / U:0.032 seconds]