    SubjectRe: [RFC] Unify KVM kernel-space and user-space code into a single project
    > So it's good enough to be in Fedora/RHEL but not good enough to be in upstream
    > glibc? How is that possible? Isnt that a double standard?

    Yes its a double standard

    Glibc has a higher standard than Fedora/RHEL.

    Just like the Ubuntu kernel ships various ugly unfit for upstream kernel
    drivers.

    > kernel's fault. But glibc is certainly not being helpful in that situation
    > either and your earlier claim that you are only waiting for the patches is
    > rather dishonest.

    I am sure Ulrich is being totally honest, but send him the patches and
    you'll find out. Plus you will learn what the API should look like when
    you try and create them ...

    Alan

      Last update: 2010-03-18 23:07    [W:4.041 / U:0.092 seconds]