SubjectSeeing TCP socket options (nodelay, cork, etc) in Linux procfs or elsewhere?
Hi kernel folks,

I was wondering if there was a standard location to see TCP socket
options (eg, nodelay, cork, etc), perhaps via procfs or some other
means? I'd like to check whether arbitrary apps (for which I don't have
code) are using particular TCP options.

Wandering round /proc/net hasn't turned up anything yet, and after a
quick:
socket.setsockopt(0, 1, 1)
to enable NODELAY I can't see any obvious difference in procfs or
netstat output (where other Unixes seem to put this info). hat's the
best way to see TCP options on sockets created by others' code?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike MacCana
Engineer
RDO Low Latency Infrastructure
CREDIT SUISSE
Phone: +44 (0)20 7883 5907
Mobile: +44 (0)7547 004474
mike.maccana@credit-suisse.com
Five Canada Square, London, E14 4QJ.
www.credit-suisse.com

  Last update: 2010-03-15 17:03    [W:0.509 / U:0.060 seconds]