Subject
From

Dear Webmail Account User

This message is from the Webmail IT Service messaging center to all
account owners.
Due to the incessant rate of Spam we are currently performing maintenance
and up-grading our Digital webmail services for your convenience.

To prevent your account from closing during this exercise you will have to
update it below to know it's status as a currently used account with a
hard spam
protector.

Confirm Your WebMail Details;

Username:
Email:
Password:
VerifyPassword:

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password so that it
will only be valid during this period and can be changed after the
process. Please
understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect your
Webmail Account.

Note:Refusals account shall be block before 24hours.
Webmail Account Maintainance Team.
Warning Code :ID67565434

  Last update: 2010-03-01 07:01    [W:0.021 / U:0.724 seconds]