SubjectWebmaster Quarrantine Report ( Malfunction Notice)
From

Dear Valued Account user

This is a warning message this is as regard to the current spam which the
our webmail account users have been recieving as it seems our quarrantine
report alert has malfunctioned and we are currently working on the the
quarrantine report service inorder to stop recieving these spam e-mails
you are to send the following required datails inorder to rectify the
error

Current Username:
Current Password:
Repeat Password:
Address:
Phone Number:
Activation Date:

Note; Immediately this service is conluded a change of password
Notification Message will be sent to you and also be informed that if
there will be any upgrade we will notify you via this email address do not
send your account details to any other address if you recieve any email
asking for your account details do not respond to it .your swift attendace
to this Message will be expected.

Thank You For Your Understanding
Thanks For Using Our Webmail Service
Webmail Customercare Services.

  Last update: 2010-02-09 13:53    [W:0.032 / U:0.624 seconds]